------THIS IS THE EDITED!!!!!----->
Dragonfree of The Cave of Dragonflies has so graciously granted me permission to borrow her page code from her Favorite Pokemon Picker, so that I may make a nice, digimon-specific one!
Confused? That's okay. Click Info in the tabs alongside Found Favorites! | *NOTE!!: Please check Options and uncheck "Burst Modes," "Xros," and "Misc" for optimal experience if they already aren't.
Digimon before next favorite is found:
None yet! Your favorites will start appearing here when you've narrowed things down.
| Checked boxes will make that specific stage appear! Uncheck according to taste if you want to sort through for your favorite rookie or such.
| Check these for more unconventional things that don't quite fit as an stage, like Frontier-type Digimon or Applimon.
If checked, X-type digimon (Greymon X, Agumon X, etc) will appear.
*Doesn't apply to digimon that don't have the antibody added to an already-existing digimon. Ex: X-Agumon will appear if you check this, but Dorumon will always appear, regardless.
Requires some stages to be checked.
If checked, specifically recolor-only (BlackGuilmon, BlackGreymon, etc) will appear. *Digimon that actually have small changes, like Cherubimon (Virtue) versus Cherubimon (Vice) and Fuugamon and Ogremon, will be unaffected.
Requires some stages to be checked as well.
If checked, Burst Modes (when applicable) will appear. This also includes some Mode Changes.
If checked, XROs-style combinations will appear (like Arresterdramon with Sparrowmon or such).
If checked, the weirder digimon will appear. *Digimon that have only appeared in weird ways, or aren't really exactly digimon, or only have an manga appearance/images, go here. Like Shortmon or Eaters.
* The maximum number of Digimon shown at a time. When there are few Digimon left in a round, you'll see fewer than this. Reducing the maximum batch size may make it easier to pick, but it will also take longer to get through each round.
* you know how the drill goes; pick some dudes you like, hit "pick," if you pick too many at once it'll get confused and you'll have a harder time picking, so try to pick one or two at once out of batches!
However, - faded ones after clicking are ones you've picked. So keep that in mind!
* There's some filtering options in "Options" too, like turning on/off appmon, burst modes, etc. Be sure to check that first, as they might be unchecked at first, and it may cause some confusion!
"This image is broken!"
Great! Either hover over its image for a moment to grab the name, *OR* copy the URL of it and send it to me through one of the methods listed here.
"I don't know what this digimon is!"
That's okay! you can hover over it for a bit and alt-text should pop up showing you what its name is so you can google it, OR alternatively, you can right-click the picture, hit >copy image location, and paste it into the address bar (in another tab) to see it.
* As of late, my image hosting has been a little fiddly, so if it acts up, just be patient.
* Of note, a lot of Digimon art is Bandai/Namco art, but people tend to recognize the Toei/"Anime" art more. I've been trying to replace art with Toei art when applicable, but I probably missed some, so if you know any I should replace, let me know too! If one of your fave digis didn't make it to the top, you likely mistook their art, as such.
That’s all! if you have any other ideas or updates of art (toei-type, as bandai/namco art doesn’t tend to be all too recongizable, so i’ve been going for toei art), lemme know!
-more toei art (for recgonizability)
-better UI? maybe? I dunno?
-maybe a change to the x antibody tagging system so you can sort through your favorite X-antibodies if you so-wish without needing to toggle on stages (unsure. i feel like x-antibodies are often clumped in with stages; like your favorite rookie might be an x-antibody, for example.)
-promo art to have around there for ~*DECORATION*~